Christmas in Antarctica aboard the Ocean Endeavour
This festive trip is one of the best times of the year to observe wildlife
A 11-DAY LONG CRUISE
The Trip Highlights
Enjoy daily Zodiac & land excursions
Immense glaciers and icebergs
Witness penguins in their natural habitat
Bird and whale watching
Your Polartours 'Plus' Experience
Active on-board activities like Yoga
Learn from industry experts
Your trip is 100% carbon offset
Expedition Jacket to take home
This once in a lifetime adventure invites you to celebrate the holiday season in the best way- a true white Christmas in Antarctica! What could be more special than spending Christmas in one of the most remote and spectacular regions on Earth - the insanely beautiful and pristine ice wilderness of the White Continent, surrounded by incredible wildlife? This will be a Christmas to remember!
Enter a magical world of snow and ice as you cruise to Antarctica, the world’s final frontier. Set sail aboard the comfortable, roomy, and fun Ocean Endeavour for this exclusive 11-day expedition voyage to the White Continent.
Your ship: Ocean Endeavour
The Ocean Endeavour is a breath of fresh air compared to some of the Antarctic cruise ships of old and it’s quickly become one of our favorites thanks to the things they do differently on board.
Firstly, the Ocean Endeavour provides a class-leading ratio of 1 crew member per 8 passengers, giving you a more personal, informative, and comfortable Antarctic adventure.
The ship also features a focus on health and wellness. The onboard spa, gym, and sauna are overseen by the ship’s health and wellness expert, and there is a dedicated medical center with a permanent onboard doctor and paramedi … Read more about Ocean Endeavour
Food & Drinks
Like everything else about Ocean Endeavour, mealtimes are all about enjoyment, relaxation, and learning. Enjoy open-seating meals in the roomy Polaris Restaurant, surrounded by ocean views, while the expert guides and crew happily mingle and share their expertise with you.
Breakfast and lunch include a wide variety of tasty and healthy choices. Globally inspired à la carte suppers to offer options to suit every taste, including fish and vegetarian options. Desserts, made fresh daily, are a highlight! Food allergies, special diets, and personal choices can all be accommodated by our skilled chefs with advance notice.
Early-bird breakfast, afternoon tea, late-night snacks, and treats round out the offerings. And tea, coffee, and cookies are always freely available.
Single Room Supplement
What is included
• All meals onboard the Ocean Endeavour including snacks
• Onboard lecture program from expedition staff and naturalists
• All shore excursions and zodiac cruising (except optional activities with cost)
• Use of rubber boots on land and use of waterproof outer shell jacket
• Insulated inner jacket, yours to keep at the end of the Cruise
• Transfer from airport to hotel (Day 1) and pre-night hotel accommodation with breakfast
• Transfer from hotel accommodation to the Ocean Endeavour for embarkation
• Transfers to airport on return to port
• All port taxes
• Use of gym, sauna, pool and on-board jacuzzi and on-board yoga
What is not included
• International or internal flights unless specified
• Airport transfers, taxes and excess baggage charges unless specified
• Meals other than those specified in the pre-departure information
• Visa and passport fees
• Travel insurance
• Optional activities and all personal expenses
• Tobacco, alcoholic or special beverages
• Miscellaneous extras
• Laundry and communication charges aboard
• Medical care
• Life jackets, waterproof outer shell jacket, insulated inner jacket and boots for minors under 16 years of
age at time of travel
• Waterproof outer shell jacket and insulated inner jacket for guests who require sizing larger than 3XL
• Boots for guests who require sizing larger than men’s size 14 boots
• Gratuities for crew and expedition staff